Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Silly Segards






Here are some new pics of our fam.  Some are a little silly.  :)  For those of you who have been to our house you know that there is a vent between the bathroom floor and the kitchen ceiling.  Charlotte's new favorite thing is to smoosh her face to the grate and say hello to us.  She gets a super cute pig nose!  The next pic is of Ty who was so tired one night he decided to put himself to sleep and apparently forgot a part of the process.  Next down the line are a couple of Charlotte again.  I found her standing on the table covered in Thousand Island dressing.  I think she was really enjoying herself!  Total Segard!  Can I get a Hosford witness here?  And last but not least, I had to show off my eldest daughters fashion skills.  Wicked huh?!  Yeah, pretty cool!  And yes, we did let her go to school that way. :)

1 comment:

The Bibler's said...

We just love the silly Segard family for these reasons!!